Gatti Automotive has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Roanoke, VA.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Gatti Automotive's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
First time using this shop. very impressed. Professional, knowledgeable. Diagnosed my problem quickly, repaired it at a very reasonable cost. This is my new repair shop. No more dealership service for me.
Roger Cronise, 11/12/2020
My car has been leaking for several years, I took it to several different auto repair shops including the dealership and no one could find or fix the leak. A friend recommended that I try Gatti Automotive, and I glad I did. They fix the leak in a few hours. I was highly impressed with their professionalism and how quick they repaired my car. I pleasantly surprise how clean and nice the waiting room was. I will be calling them back for future repairs and recommending them to others.
Sharon Hackley, 06/29/2020
Not the cheapest in town, but the best! I have purchased 3 cars from George Gatti, and have all three serviced here, as well!