CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
First time using this shop. very impressed. Professional, knowledgeable. Diagnosed my problem quickly, repaired it at a very reasonable cost. This is my new repair shop. No more dealership service for me.
Roger Cronise, 11/12/2020
My car has been leaking for several years, I took it to several different auto repair shops including the dealership and no one could find or fix the leak. A friend recommended that I try Gatti Automotive, and I glad I did. They fix the leak in a few hours. I was highly impressed with their professionalism and how quick they repaired my car. I pleasantly surprise how clean and nice the waiting room was. I will be calling them back for future repairs and recommending them to others.
Sharon Hackley, 06/29/2020
Not the cheapest in town, but the best! I have purchased 3 cars from George Gatti, and have all three serviced here, as well!